It was noted that in 1999 to 2008 crimes in Riverside have reached up to 650,000 of which 423,000 were reported to be on theft cases and the rest go to cases on rapes and murders. Such a report is emotionally and mentally disturbing to families and everyone living in the said County. It only goes without saying that incidents may occur at anytime because of the fact that criminal activities are out of control. The government though has acted upon the dilemma by creating a database on arrest reports where the public and everyone else can perform a background check on someone. The Riverside County Arrest Records database then was launched.
Apart from the manual way of ordering the said legal documents, Riverside has also come up with an online solution to retrieve files. They created riversidesheriff dot org to get everyone’s help in solving crimes. It is actually an online archive where you can check for the warrant searches already been served and those that are still outstanding. Then, you can also view the names of those who are at present serving in prison. Many can definitely benefit from this online database because it is instant and hassle-free as compared to visiting a law enforcement agency in person.
There is also an inmate search page made available for those who wanted to get more information about a particular prisoner. The link can be viewed at jimspub dot riversidesheriff dot org. The residents must make use of the available resources given by the state and county officials for the sake of stopping any plot of criminal activities. As long as those bad elements are out there, there will always be murders, rapes, and other forms of criminal actions to take place. Thus, crimes should come to an end.
The good news is that an online record provider has been made accessible these days which delivers accurate results in only a span of a few minutes. It’s quite secured to be done since it is executed privately at home on your own. Just be aware though that some online records services are junky and useless for they give nothing but harm to your computer and they could also take your money without getting the data you need. The presence of the Internet today has indeed made a big difference in the lives of the people in Riverside for it can offer immediate remedy or solution to the crime committed.
Steps to do when applying for an arrest records in Riverside:
- Requesting for arrest document can be done in the Riverside Police Department
- They have the Police Records Specialists who will assist every requestor who are trying to obtain legal information for whatever legitimate purposes
- The fee to obtain a copy of an arrest record will be $15.00 per search, it could go higher if the processing would require more time on the part of the staff
- You must be aware of the policies and guidelines in the act of retrieving such reports.
- More importantly, you should find out as to whether or not you are eligible to perform the request
- Also, present some personal documents to prove that you are indeed a legitimate citizen in the County. Otherwise, you shall not be allowed to do the application
- Results are usually delivered or picked up in 5 to 10 business days
Riverside County Sheriff Arrest Log
For more data on how to proceed in doing an arrest records check in Riverside, just visit the following resources: