California government orders the counties under it to create a repository for arrest and criminal records for present and future references. Such an order was immediately carried on by the Tuolumne County by providing its residents a Tuolumne County Arrest Records archive. With such order being implemented the general public can benefit from it first of all by using it as a reference against the bad elements in the community. Crimes transpire anytime these days and such a database exists to somehow help intercept any attempt that violates the law.
The Clerk of the Superior Court’s Criminal Court is the one responsible for maintaining all the criminal cases that are being heard in court. The office is available for any requests during its working hours. More so, they have a site tuolumne dot courts dot ca dot gov which contains details on criminal records. You just need to provide the case number and you definitely get all the information along with that case number. On the other hand, if you opt to search by name, then you got to visit the Clerk’s Office in person.
Aside from the online resource mentioned above, Tuolumne also has tcsd dot crimegraphics dot com which contains all the noted crimes in the county. The Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Office is the main in-charge in updating the records. So, if you wish to transact in person then you can go ahead to the said local law enforcement agency. The details that can be known from the reports include the location of the crimes, types of crimes, missing individuals and a list of recent arrests being executed. According to police reports, there are not that much crimes going on in the county as compared to the other counties. However, reports show that an increase of crime rate is evident year after year.
With the arrest report being gathered, it is still a must that the residents should take necessary action in preventing future crimes from happening. The online records resources are designed to allow the public to become part in upholding the law. Today, many online sources become accessible for much faster and simpler searching process. Plus, it comes in handy because you no longer have to go all the way to a law enforcement agency to make a request. Nowadays, you only have to spend minimal amount of money for the records service that gives you satisfaction.
How the arrest records in Tuolumne are retrieved:
- You need to contact or visit the Records Section at the Sheriff’s office to get the search started
- They will provide you a copy of the request form which you will need to fully complete in order for the results to be handed down to you
- The form has the subject’s name, case number, offense and other things
- If you don’t have the case number then you must ask the office staff to search it for you. However, you are going to pay for this extra job that you ask them to do on your behalf
- The fee should not exceed to $20.00 per copy
- Other law enforcement agencies are able to provide you the data you need if you are going to make a formal request
- The Clerk of Court is also allowed to release such information except for the juvenile records and the ones being used at the moment in the investigation
- Results can be obtained in 10 or more days depending on the details you gave the office
Tuolumne County Sheriff Arrest Log
For your personal researches you may go to these links and see if you can find anything useful: